Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Having the perfect fishing excursion is easy. We are happy to answer any and all of your questions. Read our Frequently Asked Questions and reach out with any lingering questions.
What do I bring on the trip?
• Weather appropriate clothing (layering works well)
• Sunscreen and sunglasses
• Camera and/or binoculars (you never know what you might spot!)
• OR/WA Fishing License
• Additional beverages (limits apply to type and amount of alcohol allowed on board, please ask
What do WE provide on the trip?
• Licensed USCG Captain
• Customized fishing vessel
• Appropriate safety equipment
• All rods, reels, tackle and bait
• Fish cleaning/filleting
• Cold non-alcoholic beverages (usually water and soda)
• *Limited Dry Storage is available
• *Lunch can be provided for an additional fee per person
Can I bring my own equipment?
We provide all the gear, tackle and bait you’ll need for an amazing fishing trip. If you have personal gear that is potentially essential to your enjoyment of the trip, please contact our staff in advance to discuss how we might be able to accommodate your gear.
Is alcohol permitted on the trip?
Please let our sta know in advance if you wish you bring alcohol on your excursion. We will be happy to review our policy regarding alcohol.